Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bo & Amy : 2nd shooting for Crystal Goss!!!

Well what can I say, a while back my good friend and fellow photographer Crystal Goss asked me to shoot a wedding w/ her in Hot Springs and needless to say I jumped all over the opportunity. Crystal has been an unbelievable inspiration to me while I began and continue as a wedding photographer, and it was such a wonderful day. We had a blast!

These are a few of my favorites from the day. Crystal got some UNBELIEVABLE shots as well, and was a BLAST to work with. It was so much fun staying in the background and working w/ her!

Thanks again Crystal, and Congratulations to you two Bo & Amy!!





Heh..she was hiding from him as they let in another bridesmaid ;)





The master at work! heh

3 comments:

c r y s t a l said...

It was awesome having you along!! :) I reallly enjoyed it!!

Your post made me smile. Then it made me frown....I want to be that skinny again soon..... LOL!!

Hope all is well! Maybe we'll catch up soon!

Clayton S. Taylor said...

Glass chappel in Bella vista by chance?

Jon Ed Rowe, JRowe Photography said...

Hey hey!

If you were that size again then you wouldn't be the cutest momma to be in Arkansas then! I had so much fun w/ you, we have to do it again sometimes!

Hope to talk to you soon, and best of luck w/ everything!